Thursday, July 1, 2010

Good Deed Of The Day In AL

Here's the WAFF news story:

HUNTSVILLE, AL (WAFF) - Crews responded to a house fire that started around 9:00 Wednesday morning.

Four units responded to Shady Grove Mobile Home Park on Johnson Road where a trailer caught fire.

Tow truck driver, Steve Bradford, was on his way to work when he saw flames. He ran to the burning trailer and tried to get inside, thinking someone might be in there.

"I broke the doors open, started beating on the trailer, hollering for amigos. I never heard anybody. I crawled in as far as I could when the smoke cleared out a little. I didn't see anybody. It went up in a blaze real quick," said Bradford.

Fortunately, Firefighters say no one was at home.

The trailer was destroyed. Firefighters are working to determine the cause of the blaze. They believe it may have been an electrical problem.

No comments: