Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sometimes you just have to shake your head...

In this story from snow-covered Cincinnati, OH, more than 30 cars were found to be parked illegally on the snow emergency route. Instead of just having them towed away, a police officer and a tow truck operator went DOOR-TO-DOOR asking people to move their cars. Only two were towed... to another street, not an impound lot and, yet, people were still unhappy...

Here's an excerpt from the article:

Some motorists weren't too happy about getting a nighttime "wake up call."

Car owner Gerald Mohammed said, "It's a complete inconvenience. But I guess if my car were to get rammed in the back by a snow plow, that could be even worse."

"They were kind enough to warn me," said Mohammed. "So I was told to move it and so I'm moving it."

Read the whole story here.

No comments: