Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Towspace" Goes Live


It's a new towing network created by a tower. Here's some info from the "About" page:
Hello Everyone and welcome to TOWSPACE.NET... My name is John Beauman Jr from Lockport,New York. I am the operations manager for Beauman`s Garage / Red`s Towing a business that was started by my grandfather and is currently run by my father. We run 10 trucks ranging from light to heavy duty for both towing and recovery services.

TOWSPACE.NET is built for the tower by a tower and is meant to be an all NEW place for the persons involved in every aspect of towing and recovery. With lots of great features I am sure you will grow to love and have fun with. The big thing is bring on your recovery videos!!!!!! Yes upload your videos right to the site and lets get the conversations going!!!!. I hope you all enjoy networking here on TOWSPACE.NET Jr

No comments: