April 29 - May 1, 2010
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Fri. & Sat. 11 am to 5 pm
Tow Expo Int'l Highlights
- Cross-Training for First Responders, conducted by the Xtreme team and sponsored by the Jerr-Dan Corp.
- Watch in awe at the Live Mock Emergency Recovery right outside the convention center topped off with a Helicopter rescue (held in conjunction with the City of Houston Fire Dept. ) April 30. Sponsored by the Jerr-Dan Corp.
- Southwest Chili Cookoff following Mock Rescue, sponsored by Southwest Tow Operators, Copart and Miller Industries.
- Light-, & Heavy-Duty and Incident Management training for Texas towers conducted by Southwest Tow Operators.
- LIVE tow truck demonstrations on show floor, sponsored by Miller Industries.
- All American "Truck Trick Out" of a new Dodge/Dynamic wrecker, sponsored by Dynamic Towing Equipment & Mfg. and RealWheels Corp.
- Educational seminars by American Towman Academy, feature industry gurus Tom Luciano of Miller Industries, " Tow Dr ." D.J. Harrington, SSCS/Digital Dispatch's Al Stoeberl, Paul Stevenson of Copart Auto Auctions, and Lockout Clinic by AAA, TX.
- Enter or view the trucks of beauty at the USA Wrecker Pageant, sponsored by Dynamic Towing Equipment & Mfg. NEW "Best Theme" classifications.
- "Beast to Beauty" - see a tower's own 10-year old used pickup transformed into a brand new looking "American Towman" truck right in front of your eyes. Sponsored by DIG Graphics and Phoenix USA .
- Representatives from TDLR (Texas Dept. of Licensing & Regulations) will be present to find out the latest on mandatory certification for Texas towers.
- Saturday night Ten Gallon Gala starts at 7 PM with the Casino Classic to follow at 9 PM. Dinner and entertainment.
Visit www.Towshow.com for registration & hotel information or call 800-732-3869